I am currently a second-year master student in Biostatistics at the University of Michigan. Before that, I obtained my Bachelor of Science in Statistics (Data Science Track) at the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, where I was advised by Prof. Wanyun Cui. My name in Chinese characters is 陈星然.
My current research interest focus on LLMs and AI-powered statistical inference procedure.
I am currently seeking a Ph.D. position for Fall 2024! Any advice or suggestions are welcome!
- Free Lunch for Efficient Textual Commonsense Integration in Language ModelsACL 2023, 2023
- Exploring Automatically Perturbed Natural Language Explanations in Relation ExtractionACL 2023 Findings, 2023
- MERT: Acoustic Music Understanding Model with Large-Scale Self-supervised TrainingarXiv preprint arXiv:2306.00107, 2023
- TPDM: Selectively Removing Positional Information for Zero-shot Translation via Token-Level Position Disentangle ModulearXiv preprint arXiv:2305.19857, 2023
- MotifRetro: Exploring the Combinability-Consistency Trade-offs in retrosynthesis via Dynamic Motif EditingarXiv preprint arXiv:2305.15153, 2023
- Instance-based Learning for Knowledge Base CompletionNeurIPS 2022, 2022
- Open Rule InductionIn NeurIPS 2021, 2021
- Enhancing Natural Language Representation with Large-Scale Out-of-Domain CommonsenseIn ACL 2022 Findings, 2021